Thursday, March 10, 2011

Green is the New Black for me



I am an ardent fan of the color black. At one point my wardrobe was dominated with outfits in this color. But of late, the color which has caught my fancy is green - dark green, leaf green, lemon green and the shades may go on. And to justify my new found fancy i have bought an outfit in green, a large earring in green, a crystal necklace in multiple hues of green and purchasing a saree in this rich color is on anvil. And yes, your observation is good, I have changed the background of my blog too - to green. Need I say it was black earlier?
Oh! I forgot to mention. One of the walls in my living room is also done up in a shade of olive and dirty green :)
PS: Catch a glimpse of the wall paper in my living room and the green drop earrings

2 comments:

Pretty Woman said...

Simply loving the living room!! Super job...

Srija Padmnanabhan (Chickoo) said...

Thanks Jannu