Monday, November 28, 2011

Kitchen Korners

I love entering and lurking in my kitchen. No, it's not cooking which pulls me to this part of my home, it's the corners which are inviting.

Take a look. Even on the days when Iam tired and don't want to cook, the colors and the corners promptly invite me and I meekly surrender :)


The mini bar

Coffee-shaded jute blinds for the window in my kitchen for some privacy and escape from bright sunlight in the afternoons
Another shot



 And, another shot




4 comments:

Pretty Woman said...

So you are basically saying alcohol inspires you to cook!! :P

Srija Padmnanabhan (Chickoo) said...

hehehhehehehe! yesterday i made garlic sauce, which needed a dash of white wine....So, your guess is on track.

Crafty Sideup said...

He..he.. BACARDI BREEZER !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lolz.....

B.

Unknown said...

Nice Home with nice Drink ...

Collect verity jewelry from India..

Vintage Collection

Send Gifts To India