Friday, December 16, 2011

Madhubala and Marilyn Monroe in my living room

These two drop dead gorgeous ladies are in my living room. Sitting daintly on my sofa. Ok. Out I come from my dream world, but when I spotted these cushion covers I set my heart on them and knew where exactly they would find place.


I have placed the cushion cover of Madhubala right opposite the entrance. So, it gives an impression as if she's lifting her ghunghat to catch a glimpse who's walking in :) I love the feeling.

And, what do I say about Marilyn Monroe. She just perks up the entire room.

I spotted these colourful mini cushions at a store in a mall and fell head-over-heels in love. So out they followed me from the store to my home :)


And now for a complete picture of how these lil beauties compete with the other two beauties to grab all the eyballs.

3 comments:

Pretty Woman said...

Lovely! :)

I have a small suggestion - dont put both the ladies at the same time....takes away the focus...keep changing them often, just dont put them together!! :) My two cents...

Srija Padmnanabhan (Chickoo) said...

:) thanks for the suggestion. You have a great point

Gul Kapoor said...

Where you bought them from....
Beautiful :)