Monday, September 19, 2011

Only Jhumkas!

If you love jhumkas like I do, you MUST take a look at the collection of jhumkas ETSY has. Here’s the link to directly land on the amazing jhumka collection page http://www.etsy.com/shop/jhumkas
I have fallen head-over-heels in love with a south Indian Jhumka which has Lord Krishna etched out and a Jaipur Apsara jhumkas. Take a peek at two of these collections below:


I have been ogling and drooling over these two pieces. Sigh!


Pic Courtesy: www. etsy.com

3 comments:

Chickoo said...

I loved these too!!! I have been eyeing them for so long, it is too expensive though. I am not sure if they are silver too.

Deepa Gopal said...

Hello Chickoo

Thanks a lot for your compliments! It does mean a lot:)

You could mail me in detail (for the mural) to deepagopal.pkd@gmail.com
Also do let me know where you are currently residing.

Regards
Deepa

My Dream Canvas said...

Very pretty: I featured these too. Look forward to seeing you at My Dream Canvas.